SPENCEOLA FARMS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC.
RECREATION AREA LICENSE AGREEMENT
, hereinafter referred to as “Licensee."
WHEREAS, the parties desire to enter into this Agreement so as to allow Licensee to use the Association's
IT IS, THEREFORE, covenanted and agreed between the parties as follows:
1. Association shall permit Licensee to use the Premises for the period beginning at
2. The Association hereby acknowledges receipt from the Licensee of a license fee, hereinafter referred to as the “Fee”, in the amount of $75.00, paid prior hereto for the use of the Premises for the Term.
3. Licensee hereby acknowledges that the Premises are in good condition and agrees to leave Premises at the end of the Term in as good condition as received, reasonable wear and tear expected, and will not make any alterations, additions, or improvements to the Premises. Any costs for excessive cleaning or damages caused by Licensee and or Licensee's family, agents, guests, or invitees will be paid by Licensee within ten (10) days of Association mailing to Licensee a statement itemizing said costs or damages and requesting payment. In the event Licensee fails to pay said sum within the specified time frame, Licensee hereby authorizes Association to suspend Licensee's and Licensee's family's right to use the Association's facilities until Licensee pays to the Association said costs and damages. The right of the Association to suspend the Licensee's use of the Association's facilities shall be in addition to any other right or remedy available to the Association.
4. Licensee agrees not to make or permit any unseemly or disturbing noises or
misconduct by Licensee, Licensee's family, agents, guests, or invitees, nor do or permit any illegal or immoral conduct or obstruct or interfere with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other occupants of lots within the Spenceola Farms Community Association. Licensee will not knowingly permit to enter the Premises, or to remain therein, any person of bad or loose character or of improper behavior.
5. Licensee, contemporaneously with the execution of this Agreement, has deposited with the Association the sum of $200.00. Said deposit shall be held by the Association as security for the faithful performance by Licensee of all of the terms, covenants, and conditions of this Agreement. If the Association shall sustain any damages as a result of Licensee's breach of this Agreement, the Association may appropriate and apply all, or a portion of said deposit, to the payment of any such damage. Any portion of such deposit, which shall not be utilized for any such purpose, shall be returned to the Licensee following thirty (30) days from the expiration of this Agreement.
6. Licensee shall not assign this Agreement, or grant any further license or concession, for all or any part of the Premises. Licensee must be present at the Premises at all times during the term.
7. The Association shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to person or property caused by Licensee, or Licensee's family, agents, guests, or invitees or other persons, or caused by theft, vandalism or other causes, unless the same is exclusively due to the omission, fault, negligence, or other misconduct of the Association, Licensee agrees to indemnify the Association and save it harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, and expense in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property during the Term arising from, or out of, any occurrence in, upon or at the Premises, or the use by Licensee of the Premises or occasioned wholly or in part by any actor omission of Licensee, its agents, family, guests or invitees. Furthermore, Licensee agrees to pay the Association for all damages to the Premises caused by misuse, waste or neglect by Licensee, its family, agents, guests or invitees.
8. Licensee and its, family, agents, guests and invitees must abide by all the Association's rules and regulations now in effect, or which hereafter may be promulgated by the Association, with respect to the use and operation of the Premises.
9. The decision as to whether and when the swimming pool will be open is solely that of the Association acting through the pool manager or lifeguard. Licensee acknowledges that the swimming pool may be closed during the Term due to climatic conditions. If the swimming pool is closed during any portion of the Term, Licensee will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Fee.
10. Steps, walkways, pool decks, etc. can be slippery when wet. Licensee agrees to use extreme caution and to so advise its family, agents, guests, and invitees.
11. No illegal drugs shall be brought into, or consumed within, the Premises. No alcoholic beverages shall be consumed within the swimming pool.
12. Notwithstanding anything herein contained to the contrary, Licensee and Licensee's family, agents, guests, and invitees may not use the swimming pool see and/or pool deck after 11PM.
13. Licensee is responsible for leaving the Premises in a broom clean condition. All trash and refuse must be removed from the Premises.
14. Minors using the Premises must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
Licensee shall always remain on the Premises during their event, and shall not leave any non-member guests unattended on the rental Premises at any time. An adult member of Licensee's unit may be present. However, Licensee will be held responsible for any damage or improper conduct of guests left under the control of an adult family member of Licensee.
15. Except for guide dogs, which must be leashed at all times, no other animals are
allowed on the Premises at any time.
16. If this Agreement allows Licensee the use of the swimming pool, then during the Term a lifeguard from,
who holds a current lifesaving/water safety certificate, standard first aid certificate, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation certificate, must be in attendance at the Premises. The lifeguard is responsible for the enforcement of all pool rules and regulations and is authorized to close the swimming pool at any time and to require any person(s) to leave Premises.
17. Appropriate attire must be worn at all times while on the Premises, and no one is permitted to enter the Clubhouse while wearing wet bathing attire.
18. At the expiration of the Term, Licensee shall secure and lock the Premises. Within thirty (30) days, security deposit will be shredded, if the passing of inspection occurs.
19. This Agreement sets forth all the agreements, conditions, and understandings between the Association and Licensee concerning the Premises, and there are no agreements, conditions or understanding, wither oral or written, between them other than as are herein set forth.
NOTICE TO GUESTS
Spenceola Farms Community Association Clubhouse
1. Watch the sidewalk entering the clubhouse. It is uneven due to the frost. Warn friends so they won't fall or trip over it.
2. Clean all of the tables and any other surfaces (such as sinks) after use with soap and water.
3. Vacuum, mop and sweep all floors before leaving.
4. Empty trashcans and replace the plastic trash bags with your own bags. Take all trash with you when you leave.
5. When you leave turn the thermostat to 58 degrees in the winter and the air conditioning tops at 78 degrees in the summer.
6. No tape on the walls or fans. Tape may be used on windows only and all residue and substance must be removed.
7. Clean up all spills and/or crumbs on the rugs and floors.
8. Remove all fingerprints or smudges from any glazing to include windows and doors. Remove all fingerprints or smudges from walls and mirrors.
9. Clean garbage disposal and free of any debris.
10. All food and drink spills and splats must be immediately cleaned up from walls, floors and surfaces. All food and drink must not come in contact with thermostat under no circumstance.
11. Report all repair and maintenance issues to the property management office upon immediate observation.